As an Inside Sales/Warehouse Specialist, you will be responsible for picking, packing, and shipping customer orders as well as counting, verifying, receiving, and putting away incoming vendor material and customer returns. An attention to detail will drive customer satisfaction while a solid work ethic will help generate and close sales while meeting or exceeding sales targets. The ability to partake in Profit-Sharing will serve to promote financial awareness and increase the candidate’s ownership of the business.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Follow all Health and Safety rules and legislation while performing job functions
• Load and unload trucks, operate forklift and other material handling equipment
• Inform the Supervisor of any inventory discrepancies and damaged/defective material that would impact customer service levels
• Maintain warehouse cleanliness and safety by removing empty cartons, metal banding, pallets, and other debris
• Inform Warehouse Supervisor and/or Profit Centre Manager of any safety issues within the warehouse
• Assist teammates in servicing customers at the counter
• Perform other tasks as requested by the Profit Centre Supervisor
As you learn and grow additional duties will include:
• Process sales orders and turn quotations into orders through customer interactions, primarily over the phone
• Interact and assist customers who come to the Profit Centre to pick up orders
• Investigate and resolve customer issues such as pricing deductions and product returns.